Make Up For Ever New Boutique in NJ

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

So a few weeks ago I got invited to the new free stand boutique of MUFE in the Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ. I made a quick post about it here. And as promised but a bit late are the photos of the new beautiful and heavenly place for makeup junkies like you and me. Enjoy!










They are available for makeup service for special event and also have a private room for one and one classes that you can have recorded and sent home with you for future reference. It's a cute USB shaped like their lipsticks. How kool is it! Here is their number 201.556.1051 and they also take PRO Card since it's a PRO Store. I can't wait to go back.

*Special Thank You to the great staff at this location, MUFE for inviting me, and for the goodies.
*Pictures were taken at the boutique with MUFE permission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara